What is the Customer Returns Policy?
We offer every customer a 14 day no risk money back guarantee on your order. We will arrange the collection and return shipment of any artwork you purchase from us at no cost to you.
Please note the following is required for a returns request to be accepted:
- it has to be less than 14 days since you have received the artwork
- the artwork must be in its original packaging and the same condition as it arrived
- please note artworks must be carefully readied for return shipment in their original packaging* in order to qualify for a refund
- it is important therefore that you take care when unpacking received artworks
For artworks that arrived damaged we ask for a photo of the damage to be provided so that the artist can learn more about what went wrong with their particular shipment.
*If the packaging was insufficient, please package to the best of your ability and be sure to take pictures for insurance purposes.
How can I request a refund or item replacement?
- Log in to your Artfinder account
- Visit the Your Orders (artfinder.com/u/orders/) page
- Locate the order you would like to request a return for and click the Return or replace items button
- Follow the instructions on the form
Note: The option to request a return or replacement will only be active for orders within its 14 day returns period. After the request submission, you will then have a further 14 days in which to fulfil the return.
What happens after I submit my request for a refund?
- Once we receive the request we'll process it within 2 working days
- We will confirm your designated pickup date of the return and provide all instructions and shipping labels via email 1 working day before the collection
- You will be refunded within 3 working days of confirmation of safe receipt of the returned artwork
- Alternatively, if you have requested a replacement, the seller will ship you your new artwork as soon as receipt of the original artwork has been confirmed.