Can I pay by instalments?
We're delighted to offer all UK customers the opportunity to pay in interest free monthly instalments on all orders above £300 (including shipping). We recognise that many customers outside of the UK are interested in paying by instalments and hope to offer this in the near future.
How does it work?
- Choose your artworks (basket must exceed £300)
- Pay deposit (minimum 10%)
- Receive artworks
- Make remaining payments over a period of 6, 10 or 12 months - completely free of interest charges
Find qualifying artwork
Head to Artfinder to find the perfect artwork over £300 that qualifies for easy monthly payments. You can choose from thousands of original paintings, sculptures and limited edition art prints and fine art photography.
How to apply
You can request to apply for monthly payments by completing this short form.
Once we process your request you will receive an email from our payment partner Deko with a link to complete the full application form on their website.
How long does it take?
Our finance team processes requests for finance Monday - Friday 9.30am-6.30pm London time. Once you receive the link to a full credit application it only takes a few minutes to complete and a decision is typically returned instantly.
Qualifying for credit – Terms and Conditions
- Customers must be over 18 years of age.
- Customers must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- Customers must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- Customers must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to a customer’s home address.
- Discount/voucher codes & credits can be applied to items purchased via the scheme providing the total order value (including shipping and discounts) exceeds GBP 300.00.
Consumer credit service is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, trading as Deko. Deko is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 728646). Registered offices are at 33 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8AG. For more information please refer to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and our lenders’ credit decision policies. You will be informed who the lender is at the point the loan is offered and provided with their full contact details.