Blog Submission Guidelines
The Artfinder Blog is now live and we are accepting submissions from all members of the Artfinder Community – artists and art appreciators alike: www.artfinder.com/blog
The Artfinder Blog is divided into the following categories:
- Trends and Inspiration – broad themes from the world of art and interior design
- Craft and Create – the history and how-tos of particular art forms
- Inside the Studio – inside the studio of Artfinder artists
- Artist Academy – tips directed towards Artfinder Artists on maintaining their Artfinder Shop
- News and Events – upcoming events
So if you are interested in art or have a burning desire to write about your art-related passion, we would love to hear from you!
When submitting to appear as a guest writer on the Blog, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Posts must be no longer than 1000 words, but preferably between 250-750 words
- You must provide accreditation for any images included in your posts – whether they are yours or from another source
- All posts must be related to art and interior design: a local art festival, your opinions on a recent development in the art world, a post about artistic influences in your region of the world, to name just a few ideas!
- No entry that acts as a sales push for a particular Artfinder seller profile will be accepted
- No entry that substantially copies material from any other source will be accepted
Please submit any entries for review to email@example.com. You will receive an automatic response if your submission is successfully received, so there is no need to resubmit your project after that. Please DO NOT subscribe this email address to your mailing list. Every submission is carefully considered, though due to volume we are unable to respond personally.