Can I invite friends to receive rewards?
You can invite your friends to join Artfinder and give them 15% off when they buy their first artwork on Artfinder. To say thanks we'll also give you 15% off your next order when they purchase! Here's how:
- Go to the link https://www.artfinder.com/invite-a-friend/ and click the 'Share Now' button.
- Make sure all your pertinent information is filled out (Full name + Email address) so we know who to give the reward to!
- Share using your name (or share via your own unique, personal link)*NB: Friends can enter your name at checkout to get 15% off. All they need to do is click on the "Referred by a friend?" link at checkout and enter your name.If there is another person registered with the same name as you then we’ll just ask your friends for your email address too.
When will I receive my reward?
You will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
Are there any key conditions to this referral scheme?
- The referrer is offered 15% off for each friend who orders for the first time.
- This offer can be shared for 6 months from the date of acceptance by the referrer.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Artfinder and over the age of 18 and the referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing Artfinder customer.
- In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to Artfinder, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer, subject to a limit A Referrer may not earn more than 5 within any 24 hour period or 25 within last 12 months or 1500 GBP of reward value within last 12 months.
- Rewards will be valid for 3 months from the date earned by the referrer.
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
For a full list of conditions as well as our referral partner(MentionMe)'s Terms and Conditions please see here.