How do I request a return?
To request a return or a replacement, simply:
- Log into your Artfinder account
- Go to your 'Orders' page
- Click on the white 'Return or Replace items' button next to the artwork you wish to return
- Fill in all the relevant details and submit!
If the unthinkable happens and your artwork arrives damaged, please follow the returns process outlined above. Some detailed photos of any damage sustained would also be really helpful. If you can manage to retain the original packaging, that would be great too!
What happens next?
- Once we receive your request we'll process it within one working day
- We’ll confirm your designated pick-up date and provide all instructions and relevant documentation via email, one working day before the collection
- You will be fully refunded the artwork value and initial shipping costs once we confirm the artwork has been collected by the courier and is safely back with the artist
- Alternatively, if you have requested a replacement, the seller will ship your new artwork as soon as they receive the original piece