Paying through instalments (UK Customers)
We're delighted to offer all UK customers the opportunity to pay through interest-free monthly instalments on all orders above £300 (including shipping). We’ve teamed up with Deko, whose secure technology lets you complete a loan application with one or more carefully selected lenders quickly and easily. Deko is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How does it work?
- Choose your artworks equal to or over £300 and select "Pay with DEKO" at checkout once you've reached the payment section
- Complete the application (instant decision) and Pay the 10% deposit, then return to Artfinder to complete your order
- Receive artworks
- Make the remaining payments over a period of 6 or 10 months, completely free of interest charges
How to apply
When you click the red 'Checkout' button in your basket, you will be prompted to login or can use guest checkout by clicking 'Continue as a guest'
You will need to enter all the relevant required information until you get to the Payment section. It is important to note that the shipping address you enter must match the shipping address you will be using on your DEKO application.
Select DEKO as your payment method in the Payment section at checkout.
You will then be prompted to complete the required fields in the application form of our payment partner Deko.
NOTE: Please ensure that you return to your basket on Artfinder once your application has been approved by Deko to complete your order. You will then receive an order confirmation email from Artfinder.
How long does it take?
Once your request is submitted, you shall receive a response within 15 seconds.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds.
If further information is required, you will receive an email to that effect.
Qualifying for credit – Terms and Conditions
- Customers must be over 18 years of age.
- Customers must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- Customers must be in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Customers must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- The goods must be delivered to a customer’s home address.
- Discount/voucher codes & credits can be applied to items purchased via the scheme providing the total order value (including shipping and discounts) exceeds GBP 300.00.
- You will enter a legal agreement to make payments over a period of time
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
Change of shipping address
Please note that your art can only be shipped to the address on Deko application. We are unable to process any shipping address change on our end as this is not permitted by Deko.
If your application has been declined, you will need to contact the lender directly regarding this as Artfinder are not informed of the reason for this. The authorisation process is carried out by the lender and the decline message is sent to Deko by the lender, with no explanation on this. The lender details can be found in the email from Deko confirming the lending decision.
Deko cannot be used on artwork commission deposits.
Consumer credit service is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, trading as Deko. Deko is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 728646). Registered offices are at 33 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8AG. For more information please refer to www.dekopay.com/customer-support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and our lenders’ credit decision policies. You will be informed who the lender is at the point the loan is offered and provided with their full contact details.
In case you experience any difficulty with your DEKO application, please get in touch with DEKO Customer Service team by email email@example.com or on 0800 294 5891 if you prefer.